Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Kate Spade inspired birthday party Part 1

It is now 2014 and here I am back again, posting on my blog (after a 2 year break). I had to clean up some of the comments so my apologies if I deleted my fellow blogger friends who are not spammers! I thought I would share some new photos of a party I have just had. It took me 4 months of planning, heaps of time on etsy and pin interest to pull it all together.
I wanted a Kate Spade theme as I am crazy about all things Kate Spade. I must say I am terribly excited to visit the shop when it opens in Melbourne, very soon I hope.

So here we go...this will take a few posts to show you some photos.

 
My hallway with the champagne drinks table set up for when guests arrive. The big balloons I had to get overseas. The pink and gold love hearts were made by a very dear friend of mine.

 
Closer look at the drinks table.


'
Time to drink Champagne and dance on the table'
Every champagne flute had this card attached and as guests walked in, I wrote their name on the card.

Below....Coffee table with flowers and cheese board...Part 2 to come shortly.
 
Mrs B xox


2 comments:

stormygirl said...

So beautiful Mrs B! Was it your special birthday? Looking forward to seeing more :)

Mrs B said...

Hi Stormy
Yes it was a BIG number birthday haha I am putting many more photos on my blog but it has been so long I just have to relearn everything. I desperately need my blog updated I think!
Mrs B xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin