Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blackbutt Flooring....



Our blackbutt flooring...this is what it looks like with just one sand. We are going with a satin finish, just a more natural look.







Could not resist hehe ...another pic of our front door.

Just got back from the house. Our lovely landscape man is meeting us tomorrow (had to cancel as he was held up at a job) but we saw our beautiful blackbutt flooring .. it has been given a very light sand for the first time. It will take 5 days to complete the whole house as it has to be done in stages. I am so excited that I couldn't help but post pictures. Feeling much more positive as the house is starting to look less like a bomb site and more like a home we can actually move in to. Getting closer to moving in....but still feels like a dream.
Mrs B

9 comments:

The House That A-M Built said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous and look at those views!! Water views!!.. it just keeps getting better! You are distracting me from my work... now back to work A-M. A-M xx

Kek said...

Mrs B, I want to come and live at your house!

Mrs B said...

Hi kek
better still, when its finished, come over for a coffee...(and hopefully I will be invited to see your beautiful home)
Mrs B

Mrs B said...

Hi A-M
I am always sneaking a look at your blog when I should be working hehe!
Mrs B

stormygirl said...

I'm not quite sure what words to use to describe your home, Mrs B...it just looks so amazing! Look at the view with the beautiful floor!! What a gorgeous room! I'm so glad you are feeling more positve...it's so close now!

Maria Killam said...

Had to come over and see what was happening in your house this week! Beautiful! And your front door is fabulous!

DesignTies said...

I LOVE that flooring!!! The variation in colour and graining is fabulous. It already looks great -- it's going to be beyond fantabulous when it's all finished!!

Love all your windows too. And such a nice view to enjoy when you look through them :-)

Kelly

DesignTies said...

I am LOVING your house, Mrs. B! FAB FAB FAB! The view is to die for, and your front door is... well... FAB!! :-)
Cheers,
Victoria

Unknown said...

The satin finish for a more natural look works very well. I am quite envious haha! It all looks great. Your large windows really let in a lot of light too. The flooring looks similar to deca design flooring - do you agree?

Regards,
Jeremy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin