Sunday, August 5, 2012

Menu Cards



This is the most exquisite menu card I have ever seen. Anybody know where I can get one?
My friend is cooking all the food for our upcoming dinner party for a family that is moving to QLD
We are going to have menu cards for each plate so I have been frantically researching menu card designs. My boys (including Mr B) don't quite understand what all the fuss is but I noticed today they just kept their wary distance as I fussed around the table, planning, scheming and pottering about with all my stuff. I am afraid the above card is the one I have just got to have...forget the part it is very rare and expensive...it is just gorgeous, surely I can find one like it in a shop?



I also think this is really pretty. A little menu card sitting on a tiny easel. I would probably add a few blings to the easel so it matches my whole theme.



I also really like this design. A plain simple white card and a bit of sparkle...just beautiful!

So here is the menu

Seafood Soup
Oyster Kilpatrick
Chicken and Mushroom Filo
Veal with prosciutto and asparagus
Beans and crispy potatoes
Selection of French Pastries
Tea and Coffee

Mrs B xxx


12 comments:

Heartfire At Home said...

Wow, that top one is so opulent and glamorous and gorgeous. I bet it would cost an absolute fortune to get them done like that!

I like them all. :)

The kitchen you love is Spanish. I love Spanish design, some stunning interiors over there.

Hope your weekend was fab Mrs. B!

Linda. xox

Mrs B said...

Thanks Linda! So that kitchen you featured on your blog is spanish...I would never have picked it. It so reminds me of what I would imagine a NYC apartment to look like.
Mrs B xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs B, the menu cards looks absolutely divine! I don't know where you can get any, I will ask around though. Your dinner party menu made me feel hungry just reading it. It is going to be some dinner party. All looks very amazing at this early stage. Mxx

RosieRose said...

A bit late to the game but what a lovely invite. I am sure you are going to come up with something lovely and I can't wait to see it...

TheKitchenMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
McCarthy and Co, The Estate Agents said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leona said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leona said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barbara amsel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It’s really such nice information to get advantage from.
citygate condo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin