Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Decorating a green couch!



Cushion colour combination from The Works


Today I went to a shop that is totally amazing and well known to many Melbourians! Of course it is The Works in Hawthorn. I spent a good 2 hours just pottering, touching and rearranging displays like the one above, working out my colour scheme and the look I am after for my home. I bought the gorgeous grey/blue flower cushion in the picture but desperately wanted to buy the yellow and blue geometric cushions as well. This will be my new colour scheme for upstairs. I have this fantastic green couch that needs equally colour that will make the whole room 'sing'.



My green couch upstairs

Sadly, at the moment, my new purchase is hidden in the car as Mr B said 'you don't need any more cushions' Little does he know I will need many new cushions haha! Just waiting for the right time to casually flung it on the lounge as if it has been there always.


Mrs B xx


5 comments:

stormygirl said...

Yay!! She's been!! It's a great place to spend hours in! I have to make the trip again...when the kiddies are back at school. Love the cushions, Mrs B, and the grey one will look fabulous on your beautiful couch.

Unknown said...

Love the green couch, good luck sneaking the cushions past Mr B…..lol

Have you seen my new blog?

http://denovoconcepts.blogspot.com/

Jackie said...

Hi there,
I have a green couch with a hideous bare wall above it. I love your painting with the red horse and green background. Can you give me any information about it?

-Jackie

homes salechicago said...

Awesome post!Modern decor for your home simply means renewing your house interiors along with the emerging fashion trends. It is the most significant aspect of housekeeping. The modern home not only reveals your attitude and taste; but also the value and aesthetic sense attached to it by you.
short sales in chicago

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin