Saturday, March 20, 2010

Blog award


Strangely enough I feel like my son in the picture! I have just been given two blog awards by Walls That Talk and I must admit feel very honoured that somebody in blog land thought that my little blog was worthy of a mention! The rules are I am to find 15 other blogs I have just discovered and another 15 blogs who I think are great. Also, to write 6 things about me.

Well, I might just tweak the rules a bit as I would rather just keep it to a few blogs for my awards...so here we go! The first award go to blogs that I have just discovered and think they are just fantastic!
Katrina, Lisa and Michelle are all very unique individuals and a story behind each amazing lady. Please take the time to visit and say hi.










My next award is for just a few blogs that are very special to me. These owners also visit my blog and make those all together much loved comments after my posts. A-M and kelly & Victoria from Design Ties are the first two blogs I came across when I first started blogging and even though both are very popular blogs, the girls still come over here to comment on just about every post. I also award two fellow building blogs to Annie and Kek who also come over and leave comments all the time. Annie has done some amazing decorating in her home and kek...well if ever I had a twin sister it would be kek! She is on my decorating forum and almost every post she writes its exactly what I would say! My last award goes to Maria who truly is such a wonderful and extremely generous blogger. Her articles on colour are truly amazing and I am really grateful that people like her give up her time to research and write what most of us need to know about colour.

Now 6 things about me
1. I am a people pleaser...I don't like to think I upset anyone.
2. I would love to be an interior designer
3. I would like my house in Home Beautiful
4. I am the secretary of the local men's cricket club!...and yes my friends think I need some psychiatric help!!! LOL
5. I wish for all my sons to become professional cricket players
6. I hardly own or even wear makeup...much to my best friends horror!
So there you go! i will let all of you know that you have won the awards. If you feel like it, you may do the same but you don't have to. Sometimes its just nice knowing someone has thought of you!


Mrs B

6 comments:

Kek said...

Aww, thanks so much, Mrs B! You're very sweet. LOL, we are a bit like twins... laundry-lovers and kitchen freaks (but don't anyone dare COOK in it and make a mess!)

I'll post a response sometime this week. Right now, I'm off to look at more garden stuff. Yippee!

xx

Katrina said...

Oh thanks so much Mrs B! I am feeling the love over here today :). You are awesome. I alughed so hard at the cricket club thing!!! Carck up :)

Hope you are having a good weekend! xx

DesignTies said...

Mrs B, I love visiting and commenting on your blog!! It was so much fun watching your "modern home" come together :-) I know it wasn't always easy, but the final results are so fantastic. I can't wait to see more of your home as you decorate it :-)

Other than the cricket things, you and I are exactly alike!!

Thanks so much for the award :-) I'm so happy that you enjoy reading DesignTies :-)

Kelly

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh Mrs B, thank you! I have enjoyed your blog from the very beginning. It has been so exciting sharing the journey with you. Thank you for including me amongst this list of incredibly inspiring women. I am honoured! A-M xx

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Mrs B…..

We all love you X

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

hello darling! thanks a bunch, so nice to see you blogging again, albeit erratically! I must say I would love you to post more inspirational pics, because I rarely dislike your inspirations!!! xx HUG HUG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin