Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Shopping Splurge...

Bed Linen from HomeRepublic
Recent puchase...Bed linen for my 14 year old son. I just realised that all the bedding are based on the same colours...Oh Well! When they get older, the boys can pick what they want as long as it is not black.
Sheridan bedlinen


I had just a small shopping expedition today...well not really, a really big one as you can see from my pictures! I managed to get 50% off all these beautiful Sheridan bedlinen for my 10 and 2 year old boys. I went a bit overboard as I bought everything...Donas, sheets, shams, quilts, blankets, animal cushions etc The picture above is for my 10 year old, at first I was concerned he may be too old for it but when we showed him the picture he loved it! His pillows that we bought go with it perfectly so I am very happy his room is coming together.




Sheridan...Dinosaur Range


The dinosaur bedding is for my baby. I even bought the little green dinosaur in the picture. Very happy today, slowly I am getting things for my house...after 16 months of enduring this house build, I need something to cheer me up.


Mrs B

4 comments:

The House That A-M Built said...

All absolutely gorgeous. Splurging is good, a reward for waiting patiently for 16 months! A-M xx

Kek said...

They're sooooo cute! Just what I would have liked for my boys at that age.

stormygirl said...

Congratulations Mrs B! I did my splurging on Friday ;-), it's always a good feeling! Lovely choices, especially the 'Ships Ahoy' which I have been admiring for a while for my Son's room (5 YO). We settled for the pirates one from Morgan and Finch (Bed Bath N Table).

Can't wait to see everyone in their rooms and fully decorated.

Mrs B said...

Thanks girls for all your lovely comments! Often I have bought beautiful bedding but only the Doona cover so when I take it home, my bed never looks as nice as what it does in the photo. So this time, I bought everything in the range and will swap and change according to my mood.
Mrs B

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin