Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wallpaper and curtains



































Even though it may be a modern home, I still am going to add some features that others may consider too old fashion for such a space. First of all wallpaper...a difficult product to find or at least the pattern/quality you are after. The photos below come from the Eijffinger range. I found a shop in Praham that is their stockists. Here are the patterns I am considering for my bedroom feature wall.

Curtains...I just love the very full, rich silk curtains like in the picture I have above. There is a very romantic side to me and I will eventually get some ceiling to floor drapes in the theatre room and my own bedroom. At this stage, I have got quotes for the duette range from Luxaflex which proved to be very expensive but I am going to have a mixture of roller blinds and duettes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin