Monday, December 1, 2008

Pictures that inspire me....















The first picture is of my house as it looks at the moment. It has been photoshoped by D@n on homeone my favourite building forum.

For the last 2 years I have been collecting pictures and devouring every home magazines that I can get my hands on. I have a very modern home but the challenge will be to furnish and decorate it. Here are just a few beautiful rooms that have inspired me.

Even though all these homes are contempoary, each room is decorated with some 'classic pieces'. I think the owners have created a home by personalising their rooms. I love the picture with the dark green walls and the antique furniture. Foe me it works but I dont know if I would be brave enough to use that colour in my bedroom.

What does everyone else think about my first 4 'inspiration' pictures?
Mrs B

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin