Friday, July 15, 2011

Design Ties... Kelly, where are you?

As some may have noticed, I have started to blog again and catching up with all my dear friends who I have neglected over the last several months. I am trying to find a favourite blog of mine called Design Ties ...a Canadian blog with Kelly and Victoria but I think the girls have moved blog address and maybe Kelly started a new blog on her own.
If anybody knows where Kelly is and her new blog, I would be very grateful. I have tried to find a link on the old site but to no avail.






Guess whose house this is...


On another note, who has been watching The Block? I know many of us are and sending all our blog love and support to Katrina and Amie. It has been a gruelling couple of days for the girls as the TV show continues to unwind one drama to another. There are moments I just wanted to turn off the TV as it was just too hard to watch. The girls came through in the end and hopefully, they will deliver a stunning bathroom on reveal day to the judges. What I didn't expect however was the unjust criticism and the most malicious comments not only directed towards the girls but other contestants on Facebook.







Katrina and Amie's house before renovations... Picture from Katrina



Katrina and Amie are wonderful to watch, entertaining and holding their heads high! They are finding out it's a 'mans world' in the building game but here they are, two woman building, cementing and painting without any experience or knowledge before they entered The Block. Well, I am proud of you and cheering you on every step of the way!






Mrs B

10 comments:

Unknown said...

If that’s their house……I LOVE the colours!

Mrs B said...

Yes, it is K and A house. I know its a spoiler but I couldnt help myself. The pot looks fantastic out the front

Mrs B xx

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

i love watching the girls, I can't see any crap on FB, I must be missing it - which is probably a good thing anyway.

Mrs B said...

Hi Annie

Believe me its there! They started to moderate it yesterday and heaps of vicious, nasty and threats of violence against the contestants have been removed I think. I dont have a facebook account and NEVER will after seeing the ugly side to FB...but thats for another post LOL

Mrs B xx

KL said...

Hear, Hear! I've had my rant on a post of mine about the same issue! Those Facebook comments disgusted me. Glad to see the 'spoiler'. Those girls have a great attitude that obviously sees them through!
KL

Kek said...

Kelly's over here: http://jaxdoesdesign.blogspot.com/

:)

K&B by the Sea said...

Mrs. B, you're back! :-) I'm still blogging at a new blog called JAX does design - the previous comment by Kek has the URL. And Victoria has a new blog too called Edin's House (http://edinshouse.blogspot.com/).

I loved the first three seasons of The Block, but I'm not sure how I feel about this season. I like that they're doing houses instead of apartments, but I'm not crazy about all the challenges & recaps & other changes. I like Tania & Rob and Polly & Waz best. Katrina & Amie are OK, but Josh & Jenna, not so much. I read some of the comments about the sisters on FB, and I agree, people are pretty cruel.

I won't be able to see the lounge reveal till Wednesday or Thursday - UGH, hate waiting!

Anonymous said...

I have seen your Blog... It’s too informative. There are many posts which are really too Good and very useful.
Thanks a lot for great work.


Houses Australia

Alfred Albert said...

I wish I had read before doing my site - but I'll make some changes. Thank you. I was very reluctant to see your article the first time I saw the design of your blog. But I was very surprised by the position that you have written.
Logo Design Company

celina said...

Nice interactive post!Thanks for sharing... Website Template

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin